Please note this is a two-day conference running on 25-26 November 2014 aimed at governmental officials and companies working on government contracts.
• 1st November 2014: Delivery of Abstracts
• 15th November 2014: Presentation Delivery
• 25th November 2014 - 08:00 hrs Conference Check-in opens
“Working together to optimise the EU Test & Evaluation Base network to improve defence acquisition outcomes in a time of financial challenge“
Why are we doing this?
To generate an inclusive EU T&E community engagement to grow stakeholder awareness on how to evaluate, deliver enterprise capability and sustain its suitability, performance, and preparedness to support our Armed Forces.
Objectives of the conference:
- Broaden the EU T&E network
- Engage with, support and influence policy development;
- Focus on EDA and Industry capability effectiveness and interoperability best practice;
- Encourage other agencies (EU Institutes, NATO, etc.) to actively participate and contribute;
- Investigate opportunities to support enterprise transformation;
- Build greater awareness of T&E activities into capability performance and suitability owners;
- Explore synergies between T&E, Training, Modelling & Simulation,
- Experimentation and R&D communities.
- Explore the use of T&E capabilities to more effectively support the future EU needs (i.e. resilience and security)
If you are interested in attending, please register online as soon as possible using the form below.
Participation in this event will be free of charge; the agenda will be published shortly.