TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) is the online version of the 'Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union', dedicated to European public procurement, which can be accessed through the link below.
In order, to be able to extract/view only those contract opportunities published in TED which are defence related (which use Directive 2009/81/EC as the legal basis), you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- By pressing the link below you will be directed in the “TED language page”.
- Chose the language of preference. You will be directed to “TED Home page”;
- In the “TED home page” press “Advanced Search” located in the top right hand corner of the page. The “Advanced search page” and related filters will appear;
- In the “Advanced search page” press “Show more filters” located in the end of the search filters already visible. Additional search filters will appear;
- Go to the filter titled “Legal Basis”, press (+) and among the choices, choose (check mark) “Defence Directive 2009/81/EC”. Press OK;
- Press “Search”. As a result you will see a list of all procurements using Directive 2009/81/EC as legal basis.
- Note : In the top of Advanced Search filters, you will notice a choice on “Search scope”, where you can choose “Last edition”, “All current notices” or “Archives” (of TED), depending on your needs.