Today the programme for Military Green 2012 has been unveiled. Set to take place in the heart of Brussels on 19 to 20 June 2012 as part of the European Commission’s EU Sustainable Energy Week, the programme promises delivering the unique combination of high-level policy discussions together with insights into future environmentally responsible technologies and hands-on demonstration of what is available on the market today. It will also feature live interaction with Rio +20, the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development.
With two weeks to go a few seats are still available so make sure to REGISTER TODAY by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your full name, nationality, organization and e-mail address. Attending is free of charge!
The distinguished speaker line-up for the High-Level Day on 19 June 2012 includes: Military Green 2012 - Programme High Level Day V3
• Mr Jose-Maria Figueres (videolink from Rio), President of Sir Richard Branson’s Carbon War Room and former President of Costa Rica
• H E Dr Tamás Ivan KOVÁCS, Ambassador of Hungary to Kingdom of Belgium, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
• Professor Jacqueline McGlade (videolink from Rio), Executive Director, European Environment Agency
• H E Gabor Iklody, Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
• Ms Marie Donnelly, Director for New and Renewable Sources of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Innovation, DG Energy, European Commission
• Mr Jean Perrot, Vice President, Head of R&T Institutional Affairs, EADS
• Mr Rainer Paulsen, Executive Vice President responsible for Operations, Finance, Controlling, EDV, Personnel, Electronics, Hybrids and Marketing, FEV
• Rear Admiral Bruce Williams, Deputy Director General, EU Military Staff
• Dr Andrew Barrett, Senior Advisor, IHS CERA
• Mr Tom Spencer, Vice Chairman, Global Military Advisory Council and former MEP
• Ms Claude-France Arnould, Chief Executive, European Defence Agency
For more details on the High Level Day as well as the ensuing Technical Conference and combined Exhibition and Demonstration, please see the attachments.
See you at Military Green 2012!
Military Green 2012 - Programme Technical Conference
Photo credits: PhotoXPress