There are four types of CapTech members, with different roles.
- Chairs CapTech meetings and acts as the EDA point of contact for CapTech members.
- Supports participating Member States (pMS) in the preparation and management of collaborative R&T Projects and Programmes.
- Provides and promotes Information Exchanges between pMS, with other EDA working groups, the European Union, other international organisations and the Industry/Academia
CapTech National Coordinator (CNC)
- Acts as the official pMS representative and distributes information on CapTech activities within their Member State.
- Proposes R&T Projects and Studies on behalf of their Member State and expresses the pMS position (including financial aspects) on the Project Proposals under discussion.
- Informs on their pMS R&T priorities within the scope of CapTech.
CapTech Governmental Expert (CGE)
- Contributes as an expert to specific topics within the CapTech.
- Supports their CNC in the preparation of tasks/activities for the CapTech within their expertise. May represent the CNC in their absence.
CapTech non-Governmental Expert (CnGE)
- May come from industry, research organisations, scientific institutes, universities, etc.
- Proposes R&T Projects and Studies.